Photography workshop for the blind and visually impaired

Sharing a group portrait of the last generation of blind and visually impaired photographers who attended the Sight of Emotion photography workshop.

I had the opportunity of joining this workshop and to see the capacity of the students to break the mental barrier that prevented them from making pictures. They are full of ideas and I have learned to perceive light with other senses apart from sight, which is fascinating. The next project I'm working on is to renew and organize their picture archive, sharing with them my experience with several photo agencies. In the future I'll share in this blog their impressive stock archive.

For those who have not seen it yet, I want to share an audio-slide show I made earlier this year about this workshop. To see the story enter this link: http://www.chicosanchez.com/thesightwithin/
(Photo ©Ojos que Sienten-All Rights Reserved)